Voice – All Rounds
The recital is not to be more than 20 minutes long and it should consist of the following works:
- An aria from an opera, cantata or oratorio by one of the following composers: J. S. Bach, Henry Purcell, G. F. Handel, C. Gluck, J. Haydn, W. A. Mozart,
- An aria from an opera by one of the following composers: C. Maria von Weber, G. Rossini, G. Donizetti, V. Bellini, M. Glinka, R. Wagner, G. Verdi, C. Gounod, S. Moniuszko, B. Smetana, A. Borodin, C. Saint-Saëns, L. Delibes, G. Bizet, M. Mussorgsky, A. Dvořák, N. Rimsky-Korsakov, R. Leoncavallo, G. Puccini, P. Mascagni, S. Rachmaninov, or P. I. Tchaikovsky,
- One song by P. I. Tchaikovsky chosen by the contestant.
The recital is not to be more than 35 minutes long, and it should consist of the following works:
- One song by P. I. Tchaikovsky chosen by the contestant (excluding the 16 Songs for Children Op. 54, and the song performed in Round 1),
- One of the songs, Lieder or mélodies by F. Schubert, R. Schumann, M. Glinka, M. Balakirev, A. Dargomyzhsky, A. Borodin, M. Mussorgsky, N. Rimsky-Korsakov, L. van Beethoven, J. Brahms, E. Grieg, F. Mendelssohn, A. Dvořák, C. Debussy, S. Rachmaninov, M. Ravel, G. Mahler, H. Wolf, M. de Falla, S. Prokofiev, D. Shostakovich or G. Sviridov,
- A folk song with piano accompaniment or a cappella, preferably from the contestant's country of origin,
- A major aria chosen by the contestant,
- An aria from an opera, cantata or oratorio composed after 1950.
The concert is not be more than 30 minutes long, and it should consist of the following works:
- An aria from an opera by P. I. Tchaikovsky or from his cantata Moscow (baritones should choose the fourth movement of the cantata, and mezzo-sopranos should choose the fifth). Coloratura sopranos may choose an aria by N. Rimsky-Korsakov,
- An opera aria chosen by the contestant.